Your Partner For All
My Offer to You:
- quick email turnaround for small, urgent jobs
- any size project, from a single page letter to multi-paged documents
- certified translation of birth certificates, marriage certificates, certificates and diplomas
- a promise to deliver work of the highest quality, on time
- a guarantee to treat all work entrusted to me with complete confidentiality
- a time-zone advantage for international clients. A twelve-hour time difference allows me to provide overnight translations for clients based in Europe. (Overnight service is only available for documents under 1000 words and must be received before 19.00 CET)
- specialised in general, business, advertising & marketing, and finance (especially Forex) translations
- Member of the New Zealand Society of Translators and Interpreters (NZSTI)
Why German Translation:
- German is a native language of more than 120 million people.
- Besides Germany, German is spoken in Austria, in large parts of
Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, as well as in parts of northern
Italy, eastern Belgium, eastern France.
- Alongside Russian, German is the most commonly spoken language in Europe and is one of the 6 most commonly spoken languages in the world after Chinese, English, Spanish, Russian and Hindi.
- German is the language of a country which has one of the most stable
economies in the world and is a key member of the EU. Germany has
strong economic ties with the USA and France and is the economic engine
- German opens the international doors, increases any career path and gives an edge in the competitive business world.
- German is the language of Goethe, Nietzsche and Kafka, Mozart, Bach and Beethoven, Freud and Einstein. Every 10th book published worldwide is in the German language!
The importance of accurate German to English translation and English to German
translation is greater than ever because the language has penetrated into so many
spheres of human activity. German is a leading language in business, science,
technology, engineering, diplomacy, history, theology, philosophy, psychology, art,
music, and literature.
English and German are two of the most popular languages in the world.
Thus, German to English translations and English to German translations are the most popular ones.
German is the native language of approximately 100 million people and it’s the official
language of Germany and Austria and one of the official languages of Luxembourg,
Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
The future of the German language, and consequently all kinds of German translations,
is very bright. German is second only to English in the sphere of scientific
publications. Approximately 40% of scientists recommend German as the second language
for students. Also German is the most important language of the European Union.
Moreover, German-Americans are the largest ethnic group in the United States today and
Germans are the most traveled people in the world. Taken together, these facts confirm
the importance of German worldwide, and consequently German to English translations and
English to German translations. The necessity of German translations is indisputable,
since the cooperation between the two countries leads to an interaction between the
two languages. So to help you take advantage of this situation, I offer you my services in German to English translation and English to German translation.
For an obligation free
quote please send me an email with details of your translation
project (word count, type of translation, deadline requirements) and
your contact details, or fill in the contact form provided.